Click Click Boom



I've spent a few hours today editing photos for a project, and I think I've stared at Adobe Lightroom long enough that my eyeballs might bleed. Today, instead of words, I thought I'd share some of my favorite photos that I've taken in the past year. Here are fifteen of them. Of friends, of family. of nature and of things I want to remember. I like having my camera in my hand. It helps me capture moments in a way that is a little more permanent than my memories.

This was the first long exposure photo I ever took. Not bad for a first try!

City Hall, Philly. Or at least, a corner of it.

Self Portrait, taken in my living room, so I had something to futz with as I taught myself Lightroom
A sunset over the lake at camp over the summer. 
My kids and staff around a campfire. Nothing I love more.
The view from my porch this summer. Not bad, right?


I love the look of neon reflected of wet streets.

I'm still not sure if I like this better in color or black and white, but it feels large and looming either way.
Once again, this is at camp. Because how can you beat that beauty?

This was taken off the Brooklyn Bridge, on a rainy day with my oldest friends.

This was somewhere in New York. It's probably bad that I can't remember.

I took this one while waiting for a Megabus to DC.

I love late Autumn light.

This was at Reading Market in Philly, on a whirlwind 24 hour visit.

Cherry Blossoms: beautiful. Cherry Blossom crowds: terrifying.






Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment