Press Play

I’m not here today. Which is a weird thing to say, because obviously I’m somehow putting words on a page and putting that page out into the world, but I promise you it’s true. I’m working at a convention in Florida this week, which means that my writing time is minimal. Luckily I came prepared.

I love places with a ferocity usually reserved for close relatives and best friends. I romanticize street corners and write poems about parks. It’s weird, but I don’t really care. When I close my eyes and squeeze them tight I see a map with hearts and dotted lines, connecting where I am and all the places that I could be. It’s who I am. It’s what I do.

So in the spirit of getting away, and of all the places that there are to be, today’s post is less of a post and more of a playlist. And by more of a playlist, I mean here is a playlist. I’ve called it “Playlist for Places” and it’s 10 songs that I love, all named after cities. I made it a cover and a track list, and the link for you to listen is right below.


Enjoy!




Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment