Let's Do This Thing

I’m a big believer is acknowledging milestones. In taking stock of passing moments and knowing that the continuation of time is sometimes a celebration in itself. I don’t want to take being alive for granted. I hope I never do.

Today was the first day of my second semester at Salisbury. Honestly, not much happened. I only had one class and a few meetings. Life at Salisbury is starting to feel more settled. I like that. I like having a place that 
feels comfortable.

I’m not sure what my expectations are for this semester are. I’m not sure if I want to set expectations. I want to be happy and do well. This could mean straight A’s, but it can also mean being confident and content. I’m happy to leave some room for interpretation.


I suppose I don’t have much to say about the start of this semester, except for recognizing that it’s beginning. 

So here goes. Let’s do this thing. 



Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment